INVESTORS VISA / PARTNER VISA
UAE is one of the fastest growing Business Hub’s across the globe. The UAE government has made the immigration process simple for the expats who want to settle down in UAE and conduct business in United Arab Emirates. Individuals holding a Professional company are granted Investors visa while as individuals holding a Limited Liability Company are issued a Partner Visa.
All nationals except GCC nationals and Visitors from 33 countries spread across America, Europe and far East require Visa to enter United Arab Emirates. Business Visa is valid for the term of 3 years and the visa holder can enter in UAE multiple times on the same visa.
Shuraa can help you with Investors Visa / Partner visa for UAE. We are a recognized agency for General Directorate of residency and foreigners’ affairs and Ministry of Labor. Our dedicated team of Visa Consultants highly experienced with UAE visa process and Immigration rules helps you to get the business Visa within the minimal time frame.
Documents required for VISA
For Entry Visa
- Passport Copy (Color)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Memorandum of Association copy (For LLC Company Only)
- Copy of Trade License
- List of Partners (For LLC Company Only)
- Local Service Agreement Copy (For Professional Company)
- Partnership Contract (For a Professional Civil Company Only)
- Emirates ID of Other Partner (If Any)
- Immigration / Establishment Card of the Company
- Bank statement of Last 6 Months
- Typed Application
- Passport and Visa Copy along with photographs
For Visa Stamping
- Photographs with white background
- Emirates ID
- Original Visa, Passport, Immigration Establishment Card, LLC agreement, Partners list, License copy & Medical Certificate