Immigrate to Dubai
With the advent of Expo 2020, Dubai is all set to break the records and make Dubai one of the best places in the world for Business. United Arab Emirates welcomes Expats from all over the globe to Invest in Dubai and make their life beautiful with Very High standard of life that Dubai has to offer.
An Expat can sponsor his family to live in UAE, An Employee or an Investor can be the sponsors for their dependent family which includes your spouse , children and parents (With extra requirements). Male residents who are employed in the UAE can sponsor their immediate family subject to the conditions which include minimum salary of AED 4000 or AED 3000 plus accommodation. An Expat resident can sponsor the dependent visa for his immediate family if he fulfils the requirements set by GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs). To sponsor wife, the expat must prove an existing marital relationship by submitting Authentic Marriage certificate translated to Arabic.
Sponsoring your parents
As an employee you can sponsor your parents for a Year’s stay by paying a deposit as a guarantee for each parent as stipulated by the respective immigration department. An Expat has to sponsor both of his parents together (Incase of divorce / Death of either) substantial proof has to be submitted to the Authorities.
Required documents to sponsor wife and children include:
- Online application or through a registered typing office
- Passport copies of the wife and children
- Photos of the wife and children
- Medical clearance certificate for the wife and children above 18
- Copy of the husband’s employment contract or company contract
- Salary certificate from the employer stating the employee’s monthly salary
- Legalized marriage certificate
- Registered tenancy contract
- Latest utility bill