Dubai has been one of the go-to places for Travelers/Tourists around the world. Dubai is a sort of place which is on the Travel list of Frequent travelers. Dubai has managed to attract people all over the world as a Tourism Hub.
Some of the Main Attractions of Dubai are:
BURJ KHALIFA: 829.8 Meters Tall, Spread Over 309473 m2 Area Burj Khalifa is a landmark building in Dubai. Observation Deck on the 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa is a Must-Visit for travelers in Dubai.
Dubai Mall: Premier Mall in Dubai City which provides Entry to Burj Khalifa as well as the Dubai Aquarium. Cinema Complex, Ice Skating, Gaming Zone just to name a few entertainment options in Dubai Mall not to forget the mesmerizing Musical Fountain Shows.
Other Notable Places of Interest in Dubai are:
- Dubai Museum
- Bastakia (OLD DUBAI)
- Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House
- Dubai Creek
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Dubai Frame
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Heritage and Diving Village
- Dubai Aquarium
- Burj Al Arab
- Jumeirah Beach
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
- Crossroads of Civilizations Museum
- Mall Of Emirates
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Dubai Opera
- Kite Beach
- Alserkal Art District
- Dubai Parks & Resorts
- Aqua venture Waterpark
- Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dubai Butterfly Garden
How to Start a Travel and Tourism company in Dubai?
Before telling you about how to start a Travel and Tourism company in Dubai lets talk about the types of Activities allowed Under a Travel Agency License.
- Sale of Air Tickets
- Offering Tour Packages on a Website
- Travel Insurance Issuance
- Visa Assistance
- Tourist Packages drafting and Sales
- Accommodation Bookings
TYPES OF TRAVEL AGENCY LICENSES
The Dubai DED offers 3 Different types of Travel and Tourism licenses and kindly find the detailed differentiation below.
- Inbound Tour Operator: It Involves the Firms which Offer Packages/Tours within UAE and Host the Clients from Outside the UAE or Within the UAE and make their travel Arrangements within UAE. These types of Agencies are allowed to Handle transportation, Visa and Accommodations within UAE for their Clients.
- Outbound Tour Operator: It Involves the Firms which Offer Packages/Tours Abroad / Outside UAE and make travel Arrangements Outside UAE for their clients.
- Travel Agency: Companies offering Air Tickets to Individuals on behalf of the Authorized agents of the respective Airlines. This Activity is restricted to Seat Reservation, Air Ticket Issuance, Hotel Bookings and Car rental related Services.
- Passport Copy
- Visa Copy
- Entry Stamp
- Professional Qualification/Work Experience Certificate of Manager
- Certificate of Good Conduct of Investor
- NOC from Civil Aviation Authority
- Economic and Technical Feasibility Study Report of the Project
Steps for Starting a Travel and Tourism Company in Dubai
- Passport and Visa Copy of the Investor / Owner
- Initial Approval and Name Approval with Dubai Economic Development
- Drafting of Memorandum of association
- Signing of Memorandum of association
- Shop / Office Space / Flexi Desk Tenancy contract
- Submitting the Documents with DED
- License Collection
As an esteemed client of Shuraa, we make sure that we don’t put you through much hassle for registering your business In UAE. Starting a business for you is nothing more than just signing of MOA and we would do the rest for you.
Business Setup Services Packages of Shuraa Include
- License Fees
- Registration Fees
- Flexi Desk- Office Space
- Immigration Card
- UAE Local Agent
- Visa cost for Owner/Partner/Investor.
- Stamp of the Company.
- Owner/Partner/Investor Medical and Emirates ID
- PRO Services
- Banking assistance
- 1 time VAT Consultation
Get a free quote for Starting a Garments trading company in UAE with Shuraa, Our Business Setup Service is the best in Dubai and Whole of UAE.